Technology in the equestrian sports is new. Trainers, coaches as well as riders are currently unfamiliar with technical tools. In order to meet the growing demand for hands-on workshops and product demonstrations, IPOS is setting up a network of regional freelance product specialists. The task of the product specialists will be to help (future) IPOS customers to get the most out of their IPOS devices. Organizing and giving group workshops and clinics as well as individual instruction sessions will be the main activities of the product specialist.
What we offer
As an IPOS Product Specialist
- You will receive an intensive training on the IPOS products in The Netherlands.
- After successfully finalization of the training you will be allowed to
- Carry the “Certified IPOS instructor” title and the “Certified IPOS Product Specialist” title
- Use the IPOS logo on your website
- Organize in your region IPOS workshops, IPOS clinics, IPOS product demonstrations, IPOS lectures and IPOS individual training sessions
- The revenues generated with those events are your income
- You will receive commission for every IPOS product sold. Your clients can order through our web shop and you get sales support.
- You will be supported by IPOS with information, product presentations, sales and promotion materials
- You will be listed on the IPOS website as Certified IPOS Instructor and/or IPOS Certified Product Specialist
- Workshop requests that come in via our customer service department will be referred to the IPOS Product Specialist
- You will be kept fully informed on the latest products developments
- You opinion will be highly valued with respect to future product requirements. As such you will have the unique opportunity to influence the future of the equestrian sport technology.
- The IPOS Product Specialist role will come with a lot of freedom. As you organize your events yourself, you are fully in charge of your own agenda.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for representative people with the following profile:
- Experienced instructor. Officially licensed is a strong pré
- Experienced sport rider (level Z or higher)
- Educational level: Bachelors degree and above, preferably in equine studies
- Strong communicative skills
- Strong educative skills
- Strong commercial skills
- Truly enthusiastic about the combination people, horses, technology and science
- Active, self propelling and self motivating
- Willing to commit to organize a minimum of 5 group workshops/clinics per year
- Willing to commit to sell a minimum of 10 IPOS Rein Sensors sets per year
- No entrance fee is requested. However, an initial investment will be required to procure (at least) one set of IPOS Rein Sensors and (at least) one IPOS-branded clothing.
About the process
The approximate planning is as follow (+/- one month)
- In April we will receive applications
- In May we will make a sub selection
- In June we will organize interviews and will make the final selection
- In July we will organize the training days
- End of July you will be set to go…
IPOS is leading in the development of innovative horse riding technology. Our goal is to further develop the equestrian sports, by improving the riding skills of individual riders. Science is IPOS’ philosophy and objective measurement the method: By measuring key parameters of horse and rider during training, skills and performance can be optimized. IPOS develops innovative measurement technology for the equine sport.
About the product
The ‘IPOS Rein Sensors’ is IPOS’ first product. The sensors connects via Bluetooth with a smart phone or tablet. The IPOS App provides real time information on the rein aids, quality of the gaits and the straightness of the horse and rider. It also provides information on the soundness of the horse and the duration and intensity of the training. The IPOS Rein Sensors are a valuable tool for riders as well as instructors.
In the future IPOS will develop additional measurement devices, complementary to the Rein Sensors.